Skip to content
How to upload your paper PDF
- Click the yellow ‘Login’ button (above right).
- Log in using your email and password.
– If you’ve not yet set up a password you will log in using your name and date of birth, then create a password, verify your email account and then log in.
- Once in the (blue-coloured) Cocoa login environment click on Conferences in the menu.
- Scroll down to find your accepted paper (in the bottom section of the page) and click on the paper’s title which takes you to the Paper details page.
- Beneath the long abstract is a button labelled Choose file – click this button, select the PDF you wish to upload from your computer (you must export your paper into PDF format), and then click the button Save my changes.
- If you’ve made a mistake you can upload a different file using Choose file or tick Remove PDF – and follow either process by clicking the button Save my changes.
- The uploaded file will only be visible to other panelists in the initial period, when the panelists will be commenting. Susbequent to this commenting, you are asked to upload your improved paper PDF using the method above by 30 November. Thereafter the PDFs will be visible to all delegates.